|photo by Steve Thomas|
- Andy Woodworth and I discussed ebooks and the digital divide.
- Barbara Stripling spoke with me about her role in Molly Raphael's "Empowering Voices, Transforming Communities" initiative.
- Gina Millsap spoke about using market segmentation to find new library users and how to better cater to your current ones.
- Lindsey Levinsohn and Annie Seiler spoke with me about using Twitter at library conferences.
- Maurice Coleman and I talked about his excellent podcast, T is for Training, and other sundry topics.